We Offer 200 hours of employment creating social media content!
If you are a creator and love developing content for TikTok, Instagram, etc., this is a great job for you! With no experience at all, you can learn how to create professional content and get paid to do it.
This is a great way for you to build your resume in the social media marketing industry. We train you on how to make your content interesting and hopefully go viral.
A Content Creator must have the ability to demonstrate professional ethics, boundaries and judgment. Content Creator should have strong verbal communications, computer literacy, interpersonal skills, time management skills and the ability to handle a diverse population.
Content Creator’s responsibilities include producing marketing social media reels for clients. This will involve collaborative efforts with other peers in a similar position.
Listed are the following duties:
- Research industry-related topics.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute video content for social media outlets.
- Create and distribute photo content for social media outlets.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Attending monthly workshops
- Create weekly social media treatments.
- Other assigned duties.
Young people aging out of foster care systems often do not have the life skills necessary to help ease the way from foster care to adulthood. Therefore they experience higher degrees of incarceration, poverty, homelessness, and suicide.
SEED HOUSE PROJECT is a purpose filled housing facility. We have created comfortable living as well as a family-oriented environment. The ultimate goal of this program is to enable clients to obtain and maintain permanent housing and become self-sufficient.
SEED HOUSE PROJECT
Provide a family oriented home, filled with support and purpose to at risk young adults.
Provide purpose filled employment opportunities to embrace and change the course course of the youth.
Provide and lifelong connection with one-on-one mentorship through guidance and support to the youth.